Find the one for you!
Business Banking Solutions
Built with your small business in mind.
When Choosing a banking platform for your small business, consider the following options:
* We do use affiliate partner links on this page but only recommend platforms we use in our own business!
Free business banking with extensive features.
Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses of any entity type.
- Up to 20 separate bank accounts for efficient cash segregation and bill payments.
- Supports Profit First methodology with auto-transfer rules to put Profit First allocations on autopilot.
- Offers cash withdrawals/ deposits at Allpoint ATMs.
- Allows team member or advisor access.
- Suitable for business owners who have more than one entity.
- Free business banking with a sleek interface and lots of third-party integrations.
- Best for solopreneurs or small businesses with a simplified account setup.
- Great for those that want built-in invoicing functionality.
- Separate reserves within the main account and automated savings into up to 10 designated buckets.
- ATM withdrawals up to $1,000.
- Suitable for a business owner with one entity.
No need to switch banks - Ruby Money enables automation of tax savings and estimated tax payments while keeping the current business bank account.
Tailored for sole proprietors, 1099 contractors, and freelancers (excluding corporations).
Estimates and automates the payment of quarterly estimated taxes.
Helps estimate allowed contributions to a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA retirement plan.
Other Options for Banks:
Want to compare the banking platforms above with other business banking options? Here is an assessment of the pros and cons of local credit unions and "Big Name" banks. Remember to consider factors such as fees, transaction limits, integration capabilities, and overall suitability for your business's specific needs when choosing a banking platform.
Local Credit Unions
✓ Personalized service and community-focused approach
✓ Competitive interest rates on loans
✓ Lower fees compared to big banks (though usually not free)
- Limited branch and ATM network
- Harder to open and manage multiple accounts
- Potentially fewer advanced digital banking features
- May lack specialized business banking services
- Limited resources and financial products
"Big Name" Banks
✓ Extensive branch and ATM network
✓ Wide range of business banking products and services
✓ Advanced digital banking platforms
✓ Potential for more financial stability and resources
- Typically the highest fees
- Harder to open and manage multiple accounts
- Often have minimums that must be met
- Less personalized customer service
- Stricter lending criteria
Get Our Ultimate Getting Ready for Taxes Bundle ($147 Value) for free when you use our link to sign up with Novo or Relay AND you fund your account!
To get the Bundle:
1) Complete the enrollment process with one of our recommended banking solutions through our partner link above
2) Fund your new account to get started.
3) Submit this form and relax while we verify your sign-up (usually within 48 business hours)
4) Our support team will then contact you and if eligible will grant you access to the Bundle.
Need Something Else for Your Business?
We've done the research. Take a look at who we recommend...
Best Business Credit Cards
Recommended for individuals and business owners looking for my top recommended credit cards.
We've partnered with Travel Freely to bring you the BEST deals!
If you know me, you know I’m SUPER careful about recommending the use of credit cards. Carrying credit card debt is an expensive form of financing, so I don’t recommend using one if you aren’t sure you’ll be able to pay your balance in full each month.
However, for those that use them responsibly, credit cards can be a good way to build credit and earn points for purchases you are already making.
Best Payroll Solutions
Recommended for small businesses who need to run payroll.
We've partnered with Gusto & ADP to bring you special negotiated deals for your biz!
Use our simple Payroll Provider Decision Tree to help you find the best options for your business's payroll! Then get the best bang for your buck when you use our partner links to get started. Plus after you sign up you can grab your Hiring Cheat Sheet Guide totally FREE from us!Find the Best Payroll Solution for Yor Biz
Recommended for small businesses, solopreneurs, or freelancers who have outgrown a spreadsheet.
We've partnered with
QuickBooks Online to get you one of the BEST deals available!
QuickBooks Online is the BEST in class as an accounting solution. You can track revenue and expenses, send invoices, run financial statements, accept payments and SO much more from QBO.Find the Best QBO Plan for Your Biz and Get a FREE Trial + Save 30% on the First 12 Months
Watch My Reviews for Business Banking Solutions...
Recommended Banking Platforms
As your business grows your banking needs do as well. That is why we have partnered with banking platforms to help you find the provider with the solution that is best for where you are at in your business.Coming Soon!
In case we haven't met,
Financial Literacy Coach, Hamilton superfan, an enjoyer of a glass of Cabernet with a good mystery book, and — if you like —your guide as you get allll those numbers together.
Even though I’ve got a CPA license and 15 years of experience in finance and accounting, my real passion is explaining complex topics to small business owners and solopreneurs in a non-technical way to make them easy to understand and put into practice.
I’m not one of those accountants that will use a whole bunch of buzz words and jargon…we won’t be talking about things like “EBITDA” or “synergies” here (UGH). Instead, it’s all explained in words that make actual sense in the real world of entrepreneurship.
In other words, I’m not your father’s CPA.
And my #1 mission is to see more entrepreneurs not just surviving, but THRIVING in both their professional and personal lives.
Looking for other solutions for your small business?
Check out all our recommendations and special negotiated deals, including our AH-MAZING offer for QuickBooks Online, Payroll Solutions and MORE on our full Favorite Things List!Take me to the Favorite Things List!